As a Manager e-Learning Division
- Led a team of 15; Training; eLearning strategy development & execution; client relationship management; development and designing team.
- Skilled in applying Models of Instructional designing within the e-learning projects like Addie’s, Kirkpatrick’s 4 Levels, Gagne and Bloom’s.
- Implemented and configured following Web-Based Applications within different educational sectors and companies.
- eFront – (An Online Learning Tool Application) Moodle (An Online Learning Tool Application) ATS – (ATS-Applicant Tracking system and Sugar CRM
- Working with Education Department Of California. (Please see the screen shot)
- Face to face client orientation.
- Accomplished experience in configure web-based instructional & supplemental materialDefine e-learning strategy and to propose innovative, pragmatic, and cost-effective solutions to clients
- Developed and executed strategy for technical training for specific products and solutions.
- Maintains an excellent knowledge of the major search engine algorithm and ranking systems.
- Extensive experience in the development of SEOs, E-Marketers and SEO Researchers
- Enhanced Acronym Media’s SEO offering by incorporating social media optimization using Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter communities; content creation, syndication, and promotion; and keyword research, monitoring, and opportunity identification.